Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cosmic Connection

One of the great opportunities presented by blogging is making connections with others.

I've recently been asked by the Cosmic Messenger to post as a guest on his site, The Cosmic Message once a month. He has created a team of bloggers that includes Cosmic Messenger, Enigma , Cheyanne, and me.

My first post is about the failure of our Congress to deal effectively with repairing and maintaining our national infrastructure. Join me at the Cosmic Messenger to ponder the metaphor comparing My Roof and the Infrastructure. Stay tuned for future messages from the Cosmic team members.

2 comments:

Comrade Kevin said...

Congratulations, Cee Jay!

Huzzah.

enigma4ever said...

And it was indeed a wonderful post..sad but true...and I really hope your roof is indeed in better shape than our infrastructure...and it is in better hands...